The first ever LPDF webinar took place today. Many thanks to Landmark Chambers for an excellent session ‘A comprehensive guide to the latest Planning Law, Practice and Policy’.
- The 10 leading planning law cases of the past year - Gwion Lewis
- The 10 leading Secretary of State decisions of the past year - Matthew Fraser
- Key themes and trends in residential planning appeals of the past year- Sasha White QC
- The emerging policy reforms set out in "Planning for the future" - Kimberley Ziya
- Local authority powers and decision making during Corona - Zack Simons
- Summary - Sasha White QC
Speaker profiles can be found by clicking on the links below.