The Land Promoters & Developers Federation (LPDF) is nearly a year old.
The Federation is a collection of the UK’s leading land promotion and development businesses.
The role land promoters play in the delivery of housing, infrastructure and entire new communities is often misunderstood. This, and the complicated and lengthy nature of the planning system is commonly blamed for the supply of housing not meeting the demand for new homes.
Our ambition is to play a full and active role in the debate on housing supply, and be part of the process of finding solutions that makes the future for those searching for a new home a brighter one.
We are now extending our membership offering to affiliate businesses that are active within the sector. Affiliate members are a valuable part of the LPDF and include solicitors, planning consultants, financial institutes and engineers.
By joining you will have access to key businesses and decision makers, along with the opportunity to be part of the wider land promotion network. Benefits include:
- Copy of bi-monthly e-newsletter detailing what’s been happening in the Federation
- Quarterly Chairman’s update
- Weekly media update specific to the industry
- Access to research reports
- Inclusion in the debate at a national and local level
- Use of branding and logo
- Inclusion in online members directory
- Priority invites to a range of networking events
- Speaking opportunities at key events
- Access to key policy makers and influencers within the sector at a range of networking events
The cost is £2,000 per annum pro rata, plus VAT.
The Affiliate membership form can be downloaded here.
If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org